Get Your Predictive Power on Demand AND the Chance to Win an iPad Mini!
HR Industry First!
AC-EXS® is the world’s widest choice of Assessment and Development Centre Exercises, offering over 200 ready-to-use simulations. NEW to the HR industry, you can now choose, download and print your exercises on demand, 24/7, from our online store!
Win an iPad Mini!
This competition has now closed – congratulations to our winner, Claire Nolan of Capita People Development!
To celebrate the launch of this new technology, we’re giving away an iPad Mini to our 100th online registered user!*
What if I’m already a registered user?
If you’ve previously registered with us for AC-EXS, you will still need to sign up online to enable online purchasing. You can do this by logging in (or signing up if you didn’t previously have a login to our old website), visiting our registration page and clicking the button ‘I am already a registered AC-EXS customer.’ Our Client Services team will then check your details and activate your account for online purchase. This still counts as an online registration, so you will be eligible for entry into the iPad Mini competition.
Once registered you will be able to purchase AC-EXS through the website for download and print, or to be printed by us and posted out to you (UK only – for international delivery please contact us). You will also be able to order by phone via our Client Services team if you wish.
If you have any queries about AC-EXS or the registration process, please contact us.
*By submitting a registration to be eligible for this competition, you agree to the full Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be UK residents over 18. Employees (or members of their families), suppliers, associates and partners of Assessment & Development Consultants Ltd (a&dc) or anyone connected with the competition are not eligible for the prize. In the event that the 100th registered user is not eligible, the prize will be allocated to the next eligible registered user.
2. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
3. The promotion will start on Wednesday 12th June 2013 and will conclude when the prize has been allocated.
4.The competition is open to successful registered users.
5. Successful registered users are website users who have signed up for a login and who have subsequently registered for AC-EXS and had their registration accepted. Users will only be accepted if their experience and qualification meets with our best practice requirements for the use of our exercise materials. These requirements are available on request to anyone sending their e-mail address to email@example.com in a message with the subject heading ‘AC-EXS registration requirements.’
6. By giving a&dc your details, you are agreeing that you are willing to receive correspondence from a&dc in the event that you may be the winner.
7. Only one registration is allowed per person during the competition period.
8. The prize: iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16GB
9. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, a&dc reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. Incomplete registrations and registrations from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible.
11. a&dc will not be responsible for any registrations that are not received, be it for any reason, by the closing date of the competition, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
13. Prize allocation is final and the prize is not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date for the promotion to anyone sending their e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org in a message with the subject heading ‘AC-EXS on Demand Competition Winner.’
15. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
16. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of their registration to arrange delivery of their prize. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
17. By entering the promotion, registrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
19. The promoter: Assessment & Development Consultants Ltd, Accolade House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1LR.