a&dc has merged with BBP!
Assessment and Development Consultants (a&dc) and Burnham Business Psychology (BBP) are pleased to announce that they are merging, combining their respective strengths in talent assessment and development.
Both companies share a common vision to deliver best in class assessment processes, which provide an engaging and immersive candidate experience that turns our clients’ candidates into advocates. Already offering organisations rigorous and innovative employee assessments that capture talent data and metrics throughout the employee lifecycle, this merger enables them to offer broader expertise across the complete assessment spectrum.
a&dc’s commitment to being the leaders in behavioural assessment and development is furthered by the addition of BBP’s focus on designing bespoke assessment solutions and jointly they now offer a cutting-edge product portfolio, which amongst others, includes:
- AC-EXS® – the world’s widest range of assessment centre exercises (a&dc)
- CBI-Smart™ – a&dc’s online interview generator
- VirtualAC™- a&dc’s virtual assessment centre
- Dilemmas™ – a&dc’s range of 5 ready-to-use Situational Judgement Tests
- Resilience Questionnaire™ – a&dc’s tool for measuring and developing resilience
- Engagement Questionnaire™ – a&dc’s tool for measuring employee engagement
- 360 Propel™ – a&dc’s customisable online 360 degree feedback tool
- e-Valuate® – BBP’s paperless assessment centre management tool
- Business Sim™ – BBP’s group discussion exercise simulations
- Assessment Toolkit (ATK)™ – BBP’s global assessment toolkit
These products, along with their collective consulting experience and design expertise, put them at the forefront of the assessment market. This merger also sees them bringing together their extensive offerings in the leadership assessment and development arena.
Nigel Povah, CEO of a&dc said: “We are delighted to be merging with BBP, as they have created an impressive presence in the talent assessment and development marketplace, particularly with their expertise in test design, coupled with the creation of some ground-breaking products.”
Peter Burnham, Director of BBP said: “We are excited by this merger because we believe it creates a unique company which can offer our clients integrated assessment and development solutions, providing more effective talent measurement to help give them the greatest certainty when making business decisions.”