25 prizes up for grabs in our website launch competition!
Sorry, this competition is now closed. Winners have been notified, thanks to all those who entered!
Help us to celebrate the launch of our new website and our 25th birthday by joining us in a Treasure Hunt, where the first 25 eligible, correct entries will win a prize!* Up for grabs are:
PLUS a product trial or sample of your choice from the a&dc range!
How to win
To be in with a chance of winning, find the answers to the following four questions and then email them to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Treasure Hunt’:**
1. When is a&dc’s Assessor Skills Training Course next running?
a) 10th June 2013 b) 12th June 2013 c) 17th June 2013
2. What does the letter ‘L’ of a&dc’s Leadership Development model, LIVED™, stand for? a) Leading b) Learning c) Living
3. How many Middle Management AC-EXS exercises are there in the store?
a) 60 b) 26 c) 40
4. Which of these three a&dc clients commented on our service in our welcome video? a) VW b) Asda c) Vodafone
*The first twenty five correct, eligible entries will win a prize and the competition will close once all prizes have been allocated. Once the competition has closed, a notice will also be added to this web page. By submitting an entry, you agree to the full Terms and Conditions outlined below.
**Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be UK residents over 18. Employees (or members of their families), suppliers, associates and partners of Assessment & Development Consultants Ltd (a&dc) or anyone connected with the competition are not eligible for entry.
2. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
3. The promotion will start on Tuesday 30th April 2013 and will conclude when the final prize has been won.
4.The competition is open to the entrants who submit one of the first 25 correct entries.
5. All four questions must have a correct answer in order to be deemed as a correct entry.
6. By giving a&dc your details, you are agreeing that you are willing to receive correspondence from a&dc in the event that you may be one of the winners.
7. Only one entry is allowed per person during the competition period.
8. The prizes:
|1st eligible correct entry||iPad 2 Wi-Fi 16GB***|
|2nd-4th eligible correct entries||iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16GB***|
|5th-9th eligible correct entries||Amazon Kindle Reader***|
|10-15th eligible correct entries||CBI-Smart Licence***|
|16th-25th eligible correct entries||AC-EXS exercise sample (1 per person, exercise of their choice)***|
***PLUS a choice of one a&dc product trial/sample from the selection below:
- An AC-EXS exercise taster of your choice
- A CBI-Smart sample report
- 360 Propel product trial
- The Engagement Questionnaire trial
- The Resilience Questionnaire trial
- Inbox trial
- A product trial from The Dilemmas Series
NB. Your choice of product trial/sample must be for a product that you haven’t previously used.
9. All prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, a&dc reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible.
11. a&dc will not be responsible for any entries that are not received, be it for any reason, by the closing date of the competition, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
12. Each prize will be allocated to successful entrants in order of their submission to a&dc, until all 25 prizes are allocated.
13. Prize allocation is final and prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The name of each winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date for the promotion to anyone sending their e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org in a message with the subject heading ‘Website Launch Competition Winners.’
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
16. Each winner will be contacted within 7 days of their entry to arrange delivery of their prize. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
17. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
19. Once all prizes have been allocated, a notification will be added to the competition details page on the a&dc website.
20. The promoter: Assessment & Development Consultants Ltd, Accolade House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1LR.