Learn how to give effective feedback to Participants following observed behaviour in an Assessment or Development Centre.
A 1-day non-residential course
Anyone who wants to learn more about giving constructive, developmental feedback to successful or unsuccessful candidates following an Assessment or Development Centre.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe different types of feedback following an Assessment or Development Centre and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Demonstrate the essential skills for giving feedback, such as questioning, listening, summarising and showing empathy
- Prepare for and conduct a feedback session on strengths and development needs and enable the recipient to construct an appropriate outline development plan
- Recognise situations in which resistance to feedback typically occurs and describe strategies to overcome these
- Give feedback that may be difficult or contentious whilst maintaining the recipient’s commitment to continuing with their personal development
This course is run in-house for your organisation – please contact us for pricing and more information