Core Assessor Skills
Develop the knowledge and skills needed to become a qualified Assessor and to purchase AC-EXS.
A 1-day non-residential course.
Anyone who wishes to become an Assessor on an Assessment or Development Centre. This course is suitable for absolute beginners and those who have limited experience of assessing or those who just want to brush up on their skills and techniques.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the key principles of Assessment & Development Centres
- Describe the components of a typical competency and recognise appropriate positive and negative behavioural indicators
- Identify different types of Assessment/Development Centre Exercises and the competencies typically assessed by each
- Prepare and present their candidate data in accurate behavioural terms, supported by relevant examples for inclusion in a data integration discussion
- Write a candidate report outlining strengths and development needs against individual competencies and exercise types
8 October 2018
£620 per delegate (plus VAT).
£620 for one delegate, £930 per two delegates (plus VAT).
To find out more and to book, contact us on 01483 752 900 or email us here >>