Develop the skills required to carry out job analysis and design or evaluate competency frameworks.
A 1-day non-residential course.
HR Professionals and Consultants who are designing a Competency Model or who want to improve their existing set of Competencies.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Conduct Job Analysis to identify the key behaviours for effective performance
- Apply different techniques to gather relevant data
- Analyse behavioural evidence to create a framework of discrete, non-overlapping Competencies
- Analyse practical examples of positive and negative behavioural indicators to help assess and develop key Competencies
- Avoid typical pitfalls often associated with Competency Design
- Decide which Competencies should be included in an Assessment or Development Centre
This course is run in-house for your organisation – please contact us for pricing and more information. Call us on: 01483 752 900 or email us here >>