Centre Design & Management
To enable delegates to manage all aspects of an Assessment or Development Centre from creating an internal policy through to validating the outcomes of the Centre itself.
A 2-day non-residential course.
This course provides experienced Assessors with the skills required to design and implement Assessment or Development Centres.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the different stages and components required to design and manage a successful Assessment or Development Centre.
- Choose appropriate Exercises and associated instrumentation and create a Competency-Exercise Matrix.
- Design an overall Centre timetable and build appropriate Participant, Assessor and Role player schedules.
- Identify the resources required to run an effective Assessment or Development Centre.
- Design Assessor Training and provide support to Assessors on the Centre to ensure a high degree of accuracy and consistency in their assessments.
- Chair a data integration session to achieve timely and fair assessments for all Participants and to resolve typical issues that may arise.
- Incorporate ‘best practice’ recommendations to address issues such as Trialling, Piloting, Diversity and Validation.
10 – 11 October 2018
£900 per delegate (plus VAT)
To find out more and to book, contact us on 01483 752 900 or email us here >>
£900 for one delegate, £1350 per two delegates (plus VAT)