Watch our webinar on ways to improve fairness and use technology to select the best talent
Join Ali Shalfrooshan, a Principal R&D Consultant, and Jordon Jones, a Senior Consultant, here at a&dc for a webinar on how technology can support fairer processes, be tailored to fit your organisation, give great user experience and still maintain rigour.
In this webinar, you will discover how assessment technology can:
- Support fairer processes
- Be tailored to fit your organisation
- Give great user experience
- Maintain all-important rigour
Find out how to improve your assessment processes by using relevant emerging technologies, or if you are grappling with how to ensure your process is fair whilst benefiting from the efficiencies that technology can bring, then this session will showcase some of the best practices.
For more information about our assessment and development tools, please call: +44(0)1483 752 900 or email us
- Published: April 27th, 2016
Ad-Hoc Assessment / Development Centre Facilitators
(Academic years 2015/16 & 2016/17, UK/Internatio [...]
- Published: February 8th, 2017One morning this week, I stood at my front door ready to leave for work and realised I could not find my keys. I explored where I normally keep them (and some other logical places) [...]
- Published: July 11th, 2017Back in 2000, your main concerns on assessment may have been whether you could fairly compare candidates or whether unsupervised testing was acceptable. Fast forward to today and t [...]
- Published: May 18th, 2016Since April 2015 NHS organisations have been asked to include an assessment of values through the use of Values-based Recruitment (VBR) methodologies.
- Published: August 22nd, 2014As an employer, you will judge any existing and prospective members of staff on their skills and experience. But how good an indication is that of how well they will perform in a p [...]