SIFT™: Screening Individuals for Fit and Talent
Online Sifting – The Faster Way to Identify the Right Candidates
a&dc’s SIFT™ solution predicts future performance in the role so that you can make better selection decisions from a vast pool of candidates, resulting in better quality hires.
Provided on our online assessment platform, Apollo™, SIFT assesses core competencies, values, measures of judgement, preferences and cognitive ability using a Realistic Job Preview, Eligibility Screen, Behavioural Styles Questionnaire and Situational Judgement Test. Each assessment stage is tailored to your organisation and specific role requirements to maximise the prediction of candidate potential, enhance the candidate experience and differentiate your employer value proposition. Here’s an example:
Realistic Job Preview – a self-selection questionnaire which presents candidates with information about various demands and challenges they may face in the role.
Eligibility Screen – a series of questions which determine whether the candidate meets the standard requirements of the role.
Behavioural Styles Questionnaire – a questionnaire about a candidate’s typical behaviour and the values they emphasise at work.
Situational Judgement Test – a questionnaire which requires candidates to rate the effectiveness of a series of responses to realistic work-related scenarios.Contact us to find out more
SIFT offers tangible benefits to volume recruiters:
- Predict candidates’ potential to perform in role
- Sift high volumes, allowing you to capture more of the talent pool
- Reduce cost through automation and an overall reduction in resources
- Give candidates a realistic job preview early in the process
- Provide instant eligibility feedback to candidates at Stage 1 and automated written feedback at Stages 2 and 3
- Brand the assessment platform with your own corporate logo and colours
- Allow candidates to apply 24/7 from anywhere with a computer with internet access
- Set up campaigns and populate with candidates within minutes
- Access administration online and download automated reports
“We want to recruit and select the best talent for our future Police Officer roles and that means we need a fair, cost effective and efficient process. Our new online pre-assessment process ensures we select those who best match our behavioural selection criteria from a broad pool of candidates.” Emma Zeeman, Strategic Director of Human Resources at Avon & Somerset ConstabularyRead about how the Police are using SIFT
Business Impact Example