Package commensurate with experience and ability
Based in Guildford, Surrey
We are looking for an engaging and highly motivated Occupational Psychologist / experienced Senior Consultant to work with senior stakeholders to deliver cutting edge Assessment & Technology solutions. You are someone who has delivered Assessment solutions across clients and industries, with particular expertise in designing, project managing and delivering Talent Assessment solutions.
You will play an important part in winning cutting edge opportunities that combine great content with disruptive technology to deliver great assessment solutions supported by our consulting expertise. This is an exciting time to join us, as we grow internationally this will suit someone who is open to new opportunities and would like to contribute to our growth plans.
If the following describes you – get in touch. You could be the person we need:
- You have an MSc in Occupational Psychology, CIPD, or equivalent.
- You have extensive Talent Assessment design and delivery experience.
- You have significant experience of regularly dealing with a range of client contacts and you are confident operating at a very senior level.
- You have experience managing large-scale, high-impact projects.
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator with presence.
- You demonstrate professionalism, integrity and discretion in all relationships.
- You use a consultative and collaborative style when working across teams and engaging with key internal stakeholders.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and your own personal development, to be seen as a thought leader within the Assessment space.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus, healthcare and enhanced employer pension contributions.
Ideally you should live within an hour’s commute of Guildford.
If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to our HR Manager, Isobel Venner at Isobel.Venner@adc.uk.com
a&dc is an equal opportunities employer.
We make a measurable difference to business performance by using a technology-first assessment approach to recruit, select and develop great talent and agile leaders.