Package commensurate with experience and ability
Based in Guildford, Surrey
Are you interested in being part of a highly committed, rigorous and collaborative team which brings together psychology and technology to create market-leading tools for assessment and development?
We are looking to appoint a Full Stack Software Developer to work in our Research & Development team, who will contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of our exciting product portfolio.
This is a wide-ranging role which encompasses involvement in the development of new cross-device web applications, continued development of existing applications, and prototyping of proof-of-concept solutions, for example delivering assessments through the use of Virtual Reality.
It represents an excellent opportunity to experience both new technologies and the rigours of providing highly reliable solutions.
If the following describes you – get in touch. You could be the person we need:
- You are a Full Stack Developer in the .Net framework using C# and ASP.NET.
- You are highly effective at analysing problems, identifying their causes, evaluating options and reaching logical conclusions and you are able to translate vague wishes into practical design.
- You have commercial experience of coding and software development especially website development incorporating both client and server-side coding.
- You consistently deliver high quality, completed code and outputs which are thorough and accurate and you are familiar with development methodologies, lifecycles, and coding best practices, eg unit testing.
- You proactively explore new technologies and ideas to build your technical expertise and identify opportunities to enhance existing systems.
- You enjoy communicating information and ideas clearly to non-technical colleagues and clients in one-to-one and group situations.
- You have the ability to interface with clients and represent a&dc/PSI professionally at meetings, demonstrations and training sessions.
- You can work effectively in a collaborative team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including healthcare, enhanced employer pension contributions and bonus.
Ideally you should live within an hour’s commute of Guildford.
If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to our HR Manager, Isobel Venner at IVenner@psionline.com